What is ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition Certification?
ITIL® Service Transition Certification focuses on managing processes and transition of services to make sure the utmost advantages are being delivered to the targeted organizations. Service Transition processes are applied throughout the service management life cycle to understand the issues around organizing the building, testing and implementation of alteration related to services.
What are the goals of Service Transition Certification?
The main goals are to
- Set customer expectations on how the changed or new service will facilitate business change.
- Facilitate the customers to integrate a release seamlessly into their business services and processes.
- Trim down the variations in the predicted and real performance of the services once they are introduced.
- Minimize the risks from unwanted change.
- Make sure that the service is being used in the same manner as it is required.
Is the training mandatory?
Yes, you will need at least 21 contact hours with accredited training organization for this examination.
Are you accredited ITIL® training provider?
Yes, we are accredited ITIL® training provider.
Is it right for me?
Yes, it is recommended for those candidates who have exposure to basic concepts in IT and have at least 2 years of working experience in IT Service Management.
Why should I take this certification?
The intermediate’s level modular structure allows candidates to develop an ITIL® lifecycle. This ITIL® service transition module will help you gain the management knowledge, skills and techniques to coordinate all activities within the Lifecycle.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone can attend who are
- IT operators, technical and IT management personnel.
- Responsible for managing, consulting, and implementing ITIL® processes within IT.
- In conjunction with IT companies or firms.
What are the eligibility credentials for this exam?
To be eligible for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification Service Transition examination, candidates shall fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Are there any prerequisites for ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition exam?
Yes, you must pass ITIL® Foundation level exam in IT Service Management or the version 2 to version 3 bridge equivalents.
What is the Structure of this exam?
ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition exam will be of multiple choices.
Is your trainer (s) experienced and ITIL® certified?
Yes, we provide an industry experienced and ITIL® certified trainer (s) throughout the training.
What do you include in the training?
- Trainings24x7 Study material
- Experienced and excellent Trainer
- Official exam
What does ITIL® Service Transition Certification training course comprise of?
The ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition training course consists of –
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Transition related activities
- Organizing for Service Transition
- Consideration of Technology
- Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
What are the course durations?
Is exam included in training duration?
Yes, official exam is included in our training duration. Exam will be conducted on the last day of training.
What is the exam format?
Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions: 8
Passing Score: 28/40 or 70%
Delivery: Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organisation.
Exam Duration: 90 minutes for all candidates
Closed Book Exam
How Can I Prepare for ITIL® Intermediate Level Exams? Do you have any tips?
Yes, We have solid tips and tricks by getting these, you can crack ITIL® Intermediate exams on one go. Read ITIL® Intermediate Exam Preparation Tips and know how can you crack it.