ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a globally-adopted framework for Information Technology Services Management by many private and public organizations.
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification – Service Operation (SO) Certification is a part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle phase. The main purpose of this training module and its associated exam and certification is to teach, assess, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in IT Service Management. It also helps in transforming IT service management onto a strategic business asset, defining, and managing the complete lifecycle of IT service management process.
To achieve a clear understanding of the ITIL best practice life-cycle approach through an excellent series of classroom lectures, assignments, multiple mock tests, and discussions; you will go through the following detailed course content-
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organizing for service operation: functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
The main focused area of this course:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Request fulfillment
- Access management
Training Delivery Method:
Training Course Duration:
Format of Examination:
The examination format will be of multiple choices with 4 possible answer options, and scenario-based with gradient scored questions.
To appear ITIL® Intermediate SO exam, candidates must fulfill the following qualification and credentials:
- No less than 21 contacts (hours, prohibiting breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO)) for this syllabus, as a major aspect of a formal, sanction preparing course/scheme.
- There is no base prerequisite but a fundamental IT ability and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL® Foundation in addition to the bridging certificate.
- It is prescribed that scholars ought to finish no less than 21 hours of particular study by checking on the syllabus.
Number of Questions: 8
Passing Criteria / Score:
You will have to score 28 out of 40 (70%) to pass the exam.
Mode of Examination:
Online or Paper Based Examination
Duration of Exam:
Closed Book Exam:
How Can I Prepare for ITIL® Intermediate Level Exams? Do you have any tips?
Yes, we have tips and tricks by getting these, you can crack ITIL® Intermediate exams in one go. Read ITIL® Intermediate Exam Preparation Tips and know how you can crack it.
Why Choose Trainings24x7?
Trainings24x7 is a high end IT training organization providing training in the field of IT service management and project management. Our instructors are practicing/working professionals with over 10 years of experience in the subjects for which they impart training. They are exceptional masters in their subject matter.
Trainings24x7 ITIL® Intermediate in Service Operation Certification training provides a set of guidance on the development of IT service strategy, design, and implementation under industry-experienced trainer. We offer you full series of IT Service Management Certification training courses. Throughout the service operation phase of the Service Lifecycle, our certified trainer will immerse you in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods. You will know about the principles, purpose, activities, functions, processes, technology, and implementation considerations in Service Operation. Our training course consists of a series of lectures, exercises, and scenario-based multiple mock exam to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL® best practices and position you to successfully complete the related exam.
11 Reasons to choose us:
- Globally Consistent Standards
- Guaranteed Lower Price
- Committed to 100% Quality Assurance
- Accredited High Quality Course Materials
- Multiple Free Practice Tests
- Training by experienced and certified trainers
- Excellent mentoring skills in our trainers
- Free Resources
- Adapted Delivery Methods
- Trained thousands of participants across various IT and Management programs
- Complete support during training session