07 Apr PMP® Certification Course: Upcoming changes in PMP PDU Requirements
PMP® Certification is known as one of the prominent and respected certifications all over the world. Clearing PMP® Exam is seriously not easy. For this, you will need to join PMP certification course running by major training institutes that help you pass PMP® certification exam at the very first try.
Of late, PMI® has announced a major change in the PDU requirements (OR CCR program) for PMP® Certification and other PMI® Certifications. This will effect from 1 Dec, 2015 onwards.
Highlights of major changes:
PDUs on education and training will now have a minimum of 35 PDU and be categorized according to the following three new skills areas (there is no limitation on the skills areas before):
1. Technical Project Management (Min 8 PDU)
- Leadership (Min 8 PDU)
- Strategic and Business Management (8 PDU)
Trainings24x7, is one of the best and affordable institutes that provides PMP Certification courses at reasonable cost.
- This PMP® Exam Prep training course is based on the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition.
- 4 Days Instructor-Led classroom training divided into 2 weekends.
- 35 PMI PDUs / Contact Hours (valid for eligibility requirement of the PMI® PMP® Exam )
- High quality and comprehensive study guides
- 5 full length simulated PMP tests (4 hours, 200 questions each)
- 4+ Hours of High Quality Videos
- Mobile App (Android/IOS)
- Flashcards, Terms and Concepts
- Knowledge of necessary formulas and process information
- Post 45 days support from last day of the training
- 100% money-back pass guarantee*
- Assistance in filling PMI application form
- Valuable exam taking tips
Trainings24x7 runs three PMP Certification Exam Course batches in every two months. You can join and let yourself get trained and certified.
Get Certified before 1 Dec, 2015. Join Us.